Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Posting? Posting? What could I have been thinking? I’m after all the mother/grandmother/babysitter and flyer distributor. Steve and I have been on the airplane, at the airport, the hotel and that’s about it. It’s Tuesday afternoon around 3:15. As soon as Henry, our 6 month old grandson wakes up, and as soon as Steve wakes up, we are going to downtown San Jose. Housekeeping has knocked on our door 3 times. If we don’t leave soon we’ll have only soggy towels for tonight. This morning I taped huge posters to the sides of each of our minivans to promote the film as we drive by slowly on the main streets of town. Rebeccah, Ben, Kevin, Tim, and Dave are going to see a film while Steve, Henry, our six month old grandson, and I walk the streets promoting Indestructible. We plan to pass out Indestructible buttons, postcards and flyers to anyone who has the good fortune to pass by. We’ve heard that Indestructible has been promoted on TV, recommended as a not to miss film in the local paper and that the marketing efforts have been a hit. There’s two interviews with Ben scheduled on the days of the screenings. And we’re hoping for filled to capacity showings. It’s warm and sunny – perfect California weather. Tune in tomorrow. I’m pretty sure I’ll have been released by then.

No comments: